Bike to the Beach is a full day of events. Below is the rough outline of how things will go on Saturday. A few things to think about are making sure you are at the starting line with plenty of time to fill your tires with air and your bottles with water, and to stretch out prior to the ride. After we kick off, you’ll notice that there are plenty of rest stops along the way. Enjoy these!
We’ve got plenty to enjoy at our finish line party, so stick around and invite your friends. This is our first year in Texas, so this is really your party, and we want you to enjoy it, and we want to hang out with you and find out what you thought of the ride.
Thanks again, and we’ll see you in Texas!
5:00 AM Start-line Opens
5:50 AM Ride and Safety Briefing
- It is important that you arrive 30 minutes before the start of the ride so that you have time to check-in, get needed directions, use the restrooms (if necessary), hear the ride and safety briefing, and prepare for an organized departure.
5:58 – National Anthem
- Sung by teenager William Gray
6:00 AM Ride Begins
- 6:30-8:30 AM – RS #1 OPEN – Knights Of Columbus
- 7:00-9:00 AM – RS #2 OPEN – Gulf Coast Collision and Repair
- 7:30-10:00 AM – RS #3 OPEN – Liverpool Town Hall
- 8:45-12:30 – RS #4 OPEN – Under the Bridge Bar
- 9:15 -2:00 – RS #5 OPEN – Sharkies On The Beach Bar and Grill
- 10:00-2:45 – RS #6 OPEN – San Luis Pass
11:00 AM Finish-Line Opens
4:00 PM Finish-Line Group Photo
- The finish-line photo will occur at 4:00 PM at the water.
5:00 PM Finish-line Closes
- The finish-line will close at 5:00 PM. This means that all bike racks will be removed and there will no longer be any bike supervision. Please make sure that you have secured your bike and that it is on the appropriate B2B truck or that you have secured it to leave with your person.