Help Grow Bike to the Beach!
As you are fundraising for Bike to the Beach, one of the easiest ways to inform friends and family that you are fundraising or supporting a rider for B2B is to temporarily change your social media images. This will help us build awareness of our rides and the causes we support. Because we want to make it as easy as possible on you, we’ve created a bunch of them for you to use pretty easily! You can use these images as your Facebook Cover Photo, your profile picture, post them to Instagram, or add them to the footer of your emails! Below are quick steps to use to get these photos up and have them directing people to yours or your friend’s fundraising pages, boosting awareness of Bike to the Beach, and raising funds to help us support our many programs.
- For Desktop – right click on one of the images below and save it to your computer/phone, you can also click this link to get to the image on Facebook.
- For iPhone – hold down on the image until it gives you the option to save it.
- If you to to them on Facebook, click on the … in the top right corner of the image on your phone, or on the Options tab on desktop to save/download it.
- Go to your own profile, click on update profile picture or cover image, and set the image as your profile picture or cover photo.
- When saving it, be sure to copy and paste your Fundraising Page URL in the comments or description of the image so that people know where to go to support you.
- That’s it!
- Instagram only allows live posting from your phone, so you’ll need that for this one.
- Go to the image like last time, and save it to your phone’s photo library.
- Open your Instagram app on your phone, and click the add photo button.
- Find the button on in your library, and upload it.
- Tag your friends and family in the photo, and be sure to use the hashtags #biketothebeach, and your city hashtag of #b2bNY, #b2bDC, #b2bNE, #b2bFL, #b2bMD, or #b2bTX. Feel free to add as many more hashtags as you can to the post.
- Because Instagram doesn’t allow links in posts, you may want to consider changing your profile URL to your fundraising page.
- Don’t forget to follow and tag us on Instagram!
Pinterest is easy, just share this page to your Pinterest account and tag your Bike to the Beach fundraising portal in the description!
Again, you can view the entire photo library here on our Facebook Page.
Thanks for all of your support, and enjoy the ride!